TCA Wellness, powered by Rolling Strong has recruited ten TCA Executives, each from a different TCA member fleet, to compete in the first annual Fittest Executive Challenge. The event will be at TCA’s 2017 Annual Convention, Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN , March 26-29.
Over the next 7 weeks to prepare for the event, each executive will work with their assigned personal Rolling Strong CDL Wellness Coach, receive biometric screenings and a free Fit System and Fit Stepper to get in peak condition!
Let’s show our support for the following challenge participants as they test their endurance and fitness level through an 8 station fitness course on event day, March 27, and vie for the title TCA Wellness Fittest Executive.
- Covenant Transport, Joey Hogan
- Don Hummer Trucking, Chris Hummer
- Hogan Transport Inc, Scott Randall
- Roehl Transport Inc, John Spiros
- Raider Express Inc, Michael Eggleton
- Landstar System Inc, Mike Cobb
- Bennett Motor Express LLC, Jeff Ford
- Fremont Contract Carriers Inc, Susan Hilgenkamp
- Dart Transit Company, Randy Luckow
- Boyle Transportation, Andrew Boyle
*Stay tuned for weekly updates and highlights of our challenge executives as they preparation and train for the inaugural event.
A word from Bob Perry, Executive Director of TCA Wellness:
On behalf of the entire TCA Wellness Team, I welcome you to the TCA Fittest Executive Challenge Inaugural Event. Representing more than a fitness challenge, the event will bring awareness to driver health initiatives and that investing in driver health saves skilled drivers and improves retention.
Thank you again and best of luck to all of you but the real winners will be all the Professional Drivers who will benefit from your efforts empowering more fleets to invest in Driver Health programs.