(Date of Last Revision: December 15, 2017)
The [RollingStrong.com] website (the “Site”) and related mobile application (collectively, with the Site, the “Application”) are provided and operated by Rolling Strong, LLC (“Rolling Strong,” “we” or “us”). The Application allows users to utilize the Application’s information, features, communications, notifications, and other functionalities to promote maintaining healthy habits, including, but not limited to healthy eating, exercise, fatigue management, health incentive programs, coaching, and other interactive services and support (collectively, the “Services”).
Rolling Strong recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Site. However, some uses of such information are required for us to conduct legitimate business by providing information of interest our customers and the users of the Site.
Notice to California, U.S.A. residents
Notice to Utah, U.S.A. residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third party for such third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
• Your name, address, email, username, company, state or country of residence, social media addresses, and/or telephone number (“Contact Information”).;
• Information that you input or otherwise submit or upload into the Site for the purpose of utilizing the functionality and features of the Site, including, but not limited to health information,
medical history, physical conditions, exercise history, areas of your health you wish to improve, weight, blood pressure, and any other information you affirmatively submit to the Site to obtain
the benefit of the Services (“User Information”);
• Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information, your mobile operating system (OS), a
mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Site on a mobile device. (“Analytical Information”); and
• We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
How Your Personal Data May Be Used
We may use Analytical Information to improve the performance or layout of our website; to develop new services and ideas; and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• We need to share your information to provide the products or service you have requested;
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Rolling Strong to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to
use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
• We find that your actions on our website violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement; and
• As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
In the event you voluntarily share personal or sensitive information in a publicly available product or service review, on a message board, or in a chat room offered by the Site, please be advised that such information may be collected and used by the other users of the Site who have access to such message boards and chat rooms. Rolling Strong shall have no liability resulting from the misuse of information you voluntarily share in such a public forum during your use of the Site. Rolling Strong shall have no obligation to police the message boards and chat rooms, but has the ability to remove such information in its sole discretion.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts), to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
• Make the user experience more user friendly;
• Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information);
• Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our website’s features.
We may allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
• Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently; and
• More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you.
Interest-Based Online Tracking
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Ability to Review and Edit Your Information
You may review and approve the Contact Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use of or registration on the Site. Upon your written request, we will remove that information from our database or change or correct personal data that you state is erroneous within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You should understand, however, that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources.
We will maintain reasonable safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Data. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not permit children under 13 years of age to become users, and we do not intentionally collect information from children. In fact, the Site requires users to be 18 years of age and by using the Site, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately. We may provide you notice of such changes when they are
material, such notice may be given by posting on the Site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
Policies of Other Websites
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7200 West 132nd Street #270
Overland Park, Kansas 66213